Here are the brief facts on the Israeli conflict today
Takes just 1.5 minutes to read!
It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew it doesn't
matter. Please read.
These are incredible times. We have to ask what our role should
be. What will we tell our grandchildren we did when there was a
turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a
- Nationhood: Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two
thousand years before the rise of Islam.
- Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of
a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment
of the modern State of Israel.
- Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E., the Jews have had
dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous
presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
- The only Arab dominion, since the conquest in 635 C.E., lasted
no more than 22 years.
- For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital.
Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim
entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never
sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come
- Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish
Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
- King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never
came to Jerusalem.
- Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs
- Arab and Jewish Refugees - In 1948, the Arab refugees were
encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge
the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing
an Israeli soldier.
- The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due
to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
- The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is
estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees
from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
- Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or
integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the
vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since
World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that
has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples'
lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a
country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
- The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by eight
separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only
one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and
lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.
- The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the
State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the
West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and
has supplied them with weapons.
- Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the
Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule,
all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made
accessible to people of all faiths.
- The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security
Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against
- Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990,
429 were directed against Israel.
- The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were
destroyed by the Jordanians.
- The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically
desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
- The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an
apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple
Mount and the Western Wall.
START NOW!! Send this to 20 other people you know and ask
them to send it to twenty others. Jew or non-Jew, it doesn't
really matter. The truth and the cause of peace are
universal values we all share, and everyone must know.